Answers Pet: Raw Goats Milk
- Milk is the only substance purposely designed and prepared by nature as food
- “Pasteurized milk from confinement dairies can cause much sickness and many lives.” states Dr. Ron Schmid in his book, The Untold Story of Milk, Green Pastures, Contented Cows and Raw Dairy Foods. Raw milk from pasture fed goats and cows is a life giving, healing food.
- When we feed raw milk to our pets, it is equivalent to giving them raw organ meat, raw fat and raw bones.
- It is the easiest most complete way to deliver raw nutrition
Raw milk cures many diseases, such as;
- Brain and nerve disorders
- Fluid retention
- Liver disease
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Gastric disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Poor digestion
- Heart disease
- Skin and coat health
- Healthy bone function, mobility and flexibility
- Healthy thyroid function
- A healthy immune system
- Gastrointestinal and digestive health
Virgin coconut oil reduces the risk of cancer, improves cholesterol levels, help fights heart disease, relieves arthritis, helps prevent or control diabetes, reduces allergic reactions and heals digestion disorders (Crohn’s disease; irritable bowel syndrome; ulcers; colitis). It is antibactieral, antifungal and antiviral, can disinfect skin cuts and promotes wound healing when applied topically. It also deodorizes everything it touches. A great source of fiber, used by the body for energy and contains less calories than other fats.